- Proposed: 306,000 USD
- Accepted: 306,000 USD
- Total Received Amount to Date: 100,000 USD worth
- Reference : Klaytn price today, KLAY live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap
- 20.11.04.(Tx) : 135,393 KLAY - $60K (1KLAY = $0.443154)
- 21.1.27.(Tx) : 70,618 KLAY - $40K (1KLAY = $0.566429)
- 21.3.17.(Tx) : 39,504 KLAY - $100K (1KLAY = $2.5314)
Proposal & Progress Reports
- Proposal : [S2WLAB] S2_EYEZ
- Progress Report(1) : The 5th KIR : S2WLAB_S2_EYEZ_Progress Report(1)
- Progress Report(2) : The 5th KIR : S2WLAB_S2_EYEZ_Progress Report(2)
- Progress Report(3) : (upload) TBD
- Period : 2020.11. ~ 2021.05. (expected)
Brief Introduction of the Project
Cryptocurrencies offer benefits to our society in that decentralized trading mechanisms
motivate new businesses with fewer restrictions, but are also actively leveraged in illicit
transactions involved in perpetrators who hope to conceal the identities. Cryptocurrencies
are designed to allow users to make financial decisions freely, which motivates transaction
parties to perform any kind of fraud such as money laundering. Moreover, a complex
transaction history has burdened analysts with poor financial data accessibility, while a block
explorer provides a GUI interface to access blockchain data, which is not suitable for
on-chain financial transaction analysis.
The purpose of this project is to improve data access quality to the Klaytn mainnet in terms
of on-chain analysis functions specifically focusing on financial transactions. To achieve this,
we propose a Klaytn on-chain analysis framework, called S2_EYEZ for Klaytn, which
provides a well-structured development environment for implementing a wide range of
on-chain analysis applications. It supports high-performance financial transaction analysis as
well as implementation transparency. We provide development libraries, sample
applications, and benchmark results.
1. Technical report
- Analysis report about technical requirements to reconstruct Klaytn’s financial
- Design architecture satisfying the requirements to support high-performance
on-chain analysis functions.
- A list of prototyped external APIs for providing general purpose analysis
2. Development environment
- Providing publicly accessible external APIs as a development environment.
3. Bug fix & Benchmark report
- Providing a user document
- Sample applications to validate external APIs.
- Fixing bugs reported by users.
- Benchmark results of on-chain analysis functions.