The Number of Proposals
- Accepted : 1
- Rejected : 0
[ Ellipti ]
- Accepted KLAY : 59,000 KLAY
- Proposal : Report Publication & PR
- Participation rate : 83%
- Results : Accepted - 60%, Rejected - 40%
Comments - Accept
- This kind of publication could help non-crypto users as well as crypto users understand digital assets and what benefits Klaytn and Klip can bring to the world with respect to digital assets.
Comments - Reject
- Lack of plan for the project
- The cost of ~$10,000 for 8 articles is very high. Especially when Ellipti is not a top-tier pr agency
- We have reviewed Ellipti reports on Coinone but this was a good organized memo. (not much of a insightful analysis/opinions) -> also the founder of Ellipti works at Coinone so this is their usual work not particularly agency focused.
- Need better visibility on Ellipti’s global and Korean PR influence. (Readership metrics, downloads, traffic, reader demographic)
- Need to check confirmed list of publishers and media that will GUARANTEE distribution of articles from Ellipti.
- Need reference check from Ellipti past clients
- Based on the Outbound PR Sheet provided, the goal of Ellipti appears to be raising positive sentiment of Klaytn to crypto focused groups (telegrams/kakaotalks) over the mainstream consumers (media/news). Additionally, the focus appears to be limited to Korea.
- No information on Ellipti members has been provided for this proposal. This is critical for building long-term positive loop of KIR program