Klaytn Improvement Reserve: Progress Report
- To proceed with the project, Klaytn requests Ground 1 Corp., that has been leading the development of Klaytn, to operate the project and asks the development of the application page, KLAY administration page and its account management for operating the project. Additionally, Ground 1 Corp. must provide clear rationale and evidence to receive KLAY through Klaytn’s KIR (Klaytn Improvement Reserve).
- Ground 1 Corp. is running on behalf of Klaytn for the 1st anniversary Fee Delegation account event. The first target of support was Klaytn Initial Service Partner, KLAY BApp Partner, and Eco Partner.
- At the same time as Ground 1 Corp. launches Klaytn API Service in early October, we want to provide a function that allows you to easily and quickly apply for a Fee Delegation account event for the 1st anniversary of Klaytn in KAS.
- Through this function, it is intended to provide an environment in which various developers and developers, such as general developers and startups, can enter the Klaytn ecosystem.
- Ground 1 Corp. intends to hold the event by continuously creating and managing Fee Delegation accounts.
- Expand users and quickly create Fee Delegation account through Klaytn API Service.
- Proposed : 1,825,000 KLAY
- Accepted : 1,825,000 KLAY
- Current Received : 50,000 KLAY
- 07.08.2020 : 50,000 KLAY
- KLAY Paid
- 09.28.2020 : 26,669 KLAY
- Current Balance:
- 09.28.2020 : 23,331 KLAY
Project Milestones and Schedule
- Launched, Klaytn Fee Delegation
- Period : 2020.06 ~ 2021.07
- The first period:
- Target: Klaytn Partners (Initial Service Partner, Klaytn Blockchain Application Partners, Eco Partners)
- Date: 07.08.2020 ~ 10.05.2020
- The second period:
- Target: Klaytn Partners, general startups, enterprises, developers, etc
- Date: 10.06.2020 ~ 07.06.2021
Klaytn Ecosystem Expansion using KAS which is an API service of GroundX
- Expansion of Klaytn-based blockchain ecosystem.
- Securing opportunities for the developer community to be active.
- Provide KLAY to not have limitations on expenditure used for development
- Experience and develop blockchain service utilizing Klaytn through Klaytn Node API, Wallet API, Token History API on KAS.
Raise the quantity of blockchain services onboarding Klaytn
- Through this campaign, various opportunities for launching new services on Klaytn will be provided.
- Creating utility value of KLAY through various services launched
- Expanding blockchain services with KLAY Fee Delegation account and KAS free account
Creating an environment for blockchain startups
- Provides blockchain startups with an environment for service development through free gas fee.
Expanding opportunities to improve blockchain technology
- Providing a base environment for testing blockchain technology by using KLAY for free.
- Opportunity to migrate good services launched on other platforms.
- Expected that a technology company that can develop various tools required for blockchain services will grow in Klaytn ecosystem.
- Expand the opportunity to implement blockchain service through simple API when general enterprises as well as blockchain startups want to convert to blockchain service.
<Klaytn Partners applied for the event, Blockchain for All : We pay for your transaction fee.>
<Applied Company Name, Fee Delegation Account and Klay Balance>
- Different amount of KLAY provided to service companies
- Normally 500 KLAY maintained on Fee Delegation account balance
- Increase Fee Delegation Account limit for the case of a company quickly exhausting KLAY
- Hachi Labs (1,000 KLAY)
- Emel Ventures (5,000 KLAY)
|CompanyName||Fee Delegation Account||Payed Amount(KLAY)||Actually used Amount(KLAY)|
|Biscuitlabs. Co. Ltd||0x10dd814bbff4f2C312B6788bd66Ab2768F6A3A54||500||0|
|SIX Network Ltd. Pty.||0x3695a6A9ed1f9488e008c20cF3f3e2c3507aea34||500||0|
|Ground 1 Corp.||0x64297AE00b82e819c3AcD658cCF6EA3ee18Bc038||500||0.9030845|
|Blockchain DATA Foundation||0x2D42B7967B97069bB5F2f950C7B244F13B68F4f1||500||4.6566708|
List all activities where operating expenses incurred.
- Ground 1 Corp. is planning to launch Klaytn API Service at the beginning of October. For the expansion of Klaytn Ecosystem, Ground 1 Corp. plans to enlarge applicants for a 1-year anniversary Fee Delegation account event using Klaytn API Service. Furthermore, it is expected for developers and enterprises to actively use Klaytn and develop services based on Klaytn through free API calls from KAS. The event used to target Klaytn partners, but from now on Ground 1 Corp. intends to expand it to applicants below (KAS users) to contribute to the expansion of Klaytn Ecosystem.
2. Current Situation:
After completing payment for 50,000 KLAY, total 27,165 KLAY exhausted for 1-year anniversary Fee Delegation account event for partnered companies. (as of 28th Sep. 2020)
Differs by partnered companies, it is available on the table for specific details about KLAY usage of partnered companies.
- Additional 100,000KLAY expenditure needed
- It is expected that lots of users will enter Klaytn Ecosystem through Klaytn API Service and developers will develop service based on Klaytn through Fee Delegation account.
|Developer||Plans to make developers experience Klaytn and develop blockchain applications through brief application on KAS 1-year anniversary Fee Delegation account event.|
|Blockchain Startups||Plans to provide blockchain service developing companies of KLAY Fee Delegation account to offer an environment where they can onboard from other platforms (e.g. Ethereum) to Klaytn.|
|Enterprises||Plans to provide KLAY needed for developing service when existing enterprises try to develop service using blockchain technologies.|
|Existing Klaytn Partner||Plans to support KLAY by making a Fee Delegation account when KLAY is needed for development from one of ISP, KBP, GC.|
5. Expected Results:
- KLAY payment will be more easily made to developer and developer companies through Klaytn API Service.
- Plans to contribute to the Klaytn community and ecosystem by extending offers to developers, blockchain startups, enterprises as well as ISP through Klaytn API Service from October.
Estimate that various services and digital asset-related services will increase through KLAY Fee Delegation account event, at the same time providing Klaytn API Service where Klaytn is easily able to use.