- To proceed with the project, Klaytn requests Ground X Corp., that has been leading the development of Klaytn, to operate the project and asks the development of the application page, KLAY administration page and its account management for operating the project. Additionally, Ground X Corp. must provide clear rationale and evidence to receive KLAY through Klaytn’s KIR (Klaytn Improvement Reserve).
- Ground X Corp. is running on behalf of Klaytn for the 1st anniversary Fee Delegation account event. The first target of support was Klaytn Initial Service Partners, KLAY BApp Partners, and Eco Partners.
- Through this function, it is intended to provide an environment in which various developers and developers, such as general developers and startups, can enter the Klaytn ecosystem.
- Ground X Corp. intends to hold the event by continuously creating and managing Fee Delegation accounts.
- Due to the end of the policy on July 31, 2021, KLAY was retrieved from all accounts.
- In the case of Ozys, it has a history of sending 5,000 KLAY by itself, so 5000 KLAY was finally charged by Ground X.
After completing payment for 350,000 KLAY, total 243,559.568128 KLAY exhausted for 1-year anniversary Fee Delegation account event from partnered companies.
- Proposed : 1,825,000 KLAY
- Accepted : 1,825,000 KLAY
- Total Received : 350,000 KLAY
- 07.08.2020 : 50,000 KLAY
- 12.20.2020: 100,000 KLAY
- 03.21.2021: 200,000 KLAY
- Total KLAY Paid
- 243,559.568128 KLAY
- Total Retrieved:
- Current Balance:
- 0 KLAY
- Launched, Klaytn Fee Delegation
- Period : 2020.06 ~ 2021.07.31
- The first period:
- Target: Klaytn Partners (Initial Service Partner, Klaytn Blockchain Application Partners, Eco Partners)
- Date: 07.08.2020 ~ 10.05.2020
- The second period:
- Target: Klaytn Governance Council, Klaytn Partners, general startups, enterprises, developers, etc
- Date: 10.06.2020 ~ 03.07.2021
- The third period:
- Target: Klaytn Partners, general startups, enterprises, developers, etc
- Date: 03.08.2020 ~ 07.31.2021
Klaytn Ecosystem Expansion
- Expansion of Klaytn-based blockchain ecosystem.
- Securing opportunities for the developer community to be active.
- Provide KLAY to not have limitations on expenditure used for development.
- Experience and develop blockchain service utilizing Klaytn through Klaytn Node API, Wallet API, Token History API on KAS.
Raise the quantity of blockchain services onboarding Klaytn
- Through this campaign, various opportunities for launching new services on Klaytn will be provided.
- Creating utility value of KLAY through various services launched
- Expanding blockchain services with KLAY Fee Delegation account and KAS free account
Creating an environment for blockchain startups
- Provides blockchain startups with an environment for service development through free gas fee.
Expanding opportunities to improve blockchain technology
- Providing a base environment for testing blockchain technology by using KLAY for free.
- Opportunity to migrate good services launched on other platforms.
- Expected that a technology company that can develop various tools required for blockchain services will grow in Klaytn ecosystem.
- Expand the opportunity to implement blockchain service through simple API when general enterprises as well as blockchain startups want to convert to blockchain service.
<Klaytn Partners applied for the event, Blockchain for All : We pay for your transaction fee.>
|Application Date||Company Name|
|7. 9.2020||Biscuitlabs. Co. Ltd|
|7. 9.2020||SIX Network Ltd. Pty.|
|7. 9.2020||Nod Games|
|7. 10.2020||Emel Ventures|
|7. 10.2020||Piction Network|
|7. 13.2020||Boltt Coin|
|7. 15.2020||Wemade Tree|
|7. 23.2020||Ground 1 Corp.|
|7. 23.2020||Blockchain DATA Foundation|
|7. 23.2020||Antube Team|
|9. 7.2020||AB180 (Due to Airbloc’s request, a new account was created.)|
|9. 23.2020||Hachi Labs|
<Applied Company Name, Fee Delegation Account and KLAY Balance>
|Company Name||Fee Delgation Account||Payed Account||Final Used Amount(KLAY)|
|Biscuitlabs. Co. Ltd||0x10dd814bbff4f2C312B6788bd66Ab2768F6A3A54||500||0|
|SIX Network Ltd. Pty.||0x3695a6A9ed1f9488e008c20cF3f3e2c3507aea34||2505||2160.27915685|
|Ground X Corp.||0x64297AE00b82e819c3AcD658cCF6EA3ee18Bc038||500||0.9030845|
|Blockchain DATA Foundation||0x2D42B7967B97069bB5F2f950C7B244F13B68F4f1||500||12.64174615|
Here, we list all activities where operating expenses incurred.
- To support the transaction fee, KLAY, required for blockchain application-operation to companies applying for the policy
- When a new company applies for the Fee Delegation policy, Ground X Corp. supports the payment, KLAY, by creating an Fee Delegation account.
- Final Situation:
After completing payment for 350,000 KLAY, total 243559.568128 KLAY exhausted for 1-year anniversary Fee Delegation account event from partnered companies.
Differs by partnered companies, it is available on the table for specific details about KLAY usage of partnered companies.
After the policy ends, all remaining KLAYs have been retrieved and each account is managed by each company.
- It is expected that lots of users will enter Klaytn Ecosystem through Klaytn API Service and developers will develop service based on Klaytn through Fee Delegation account.
|Developer||Plans to make developers experience Klaytn and develop blockchain applications through a brief application on KAS 1-year anniversary Fee Delegation account event.|
|Blockchain Startups||Plans to provide blockchain service developing companies of KLAY Fee Delegation account to offer an environment where they can onboard from other platforms (e.g. Ethereum) to Klaytn.|
|Enterprises||Plans to provide KLAY needed for developing service when existing enterprises try to develop service using blockchain technologies.|
|Existing Klaytn Partner||Plans to support KLAY by making a Fee Delegation account when KLAY is needed for development from one of ISP, KBP, GC.|
- Contribute to Klaytn community and ecosystem by KLAY Fee Delegation policy for developers, blockchain startups, enterprises as well as ISP.
- By reducing the transaction fee KLAY, it was possible to reduce the burden of operating costs for service companies and developers.
- As the service does not have to directly pay and get KLAY, service companies and developers were able to free up time to focus more on the development.
- Estimate that various services and digital asset-related services will increase through KLAY Fee Delegation account policy.
- Because the service company implemented the free KLAY policy, end-users were able to easily use Klaytn-based services…
- In particular, Klayswap service developed by Ozys allowed users to use the Klaytn-based Defi service more easily and quickly through the Kaikas that implemented free transaction fee.