This post provides a brief overview of KIR.
What is Klaytn Improvement Reserve?
- Read Klaytn Docs - Klaytn Improvement Reserve
- Categories(Wishlist) - Our Goals : What We are Focusing On
How to apply? Please refer to the following links:
- Must Read - Guideline for KIR Candidates
- FAQ for Everyone Interested in KIR
- Application : [Proposal Form] / [Application(Survey)]
We’re currently waiting for new projects
- The 2nd KIR : Ground1_Klaytn Fee Delegation - June, 2020 - July 2021
- The 4th KIR : Quantstamp_RT-Monitor - Oct, 2020 - Mar 2021
- The 5th KIR : S2WLAB_“S2_EYEZ” - Nov 2020 - May 2021
- The 6th KIR : Ozys_Klaytn Scope - Oct 2020 - Mar 2021
- The 6th KIR : Zkrypto_ZKlay - Jan 2021 - Jun 2021
- The 8th KIR : NetS&P Lab_Securing and Improving BFT Consensus Protocols with Advanced Networking - May 2021 - May 2022
- The 1st KIR : Ozys_Klaytn Scope/IDE - Finished - Sep 23, 2020
- The 3rd KIR : Ellipti_In-depth research & PR (Report publication) - 1st interim review - Sep 24, 2020
- The 7th KIR : SKKRYPTO_MDAG Website - 1st interim review - 17 May 2021
- You can look at the other rejected projects here.